U.S. Antique Shows, a major producer of antique shows in North America, announced today it will host its 20th Annual Miami Beach Antique Jewelry & Watch Show at The Miami Beach Convention Center, October 5-7, 2012. This antique season opener features more than 100 of the most elite dealers in the antique jewelry industry who will showcase their collections to collectors from all over the world.
In order to educate the antique jewelry community, GIA® South Florida Alumni Association, will also host a special session on Friday, October 5 th beginning at 7:00 p.m. in room B114. Only GIA Alumni interested in antique and estate jewelry are invited to register to attend the educational session. The session is sponsored by the GIA South Florida Alumni Association and led by renowned jewelry expert Gloria Lieberman of Skinner Auctioneers. The session titled, Valuing Antique & Estate Jewelry, will introduce attendees to the world of collection evaluation.
“We are thrilled to start off the antique season in the city that offers the most diverse population of antique collectors in the world,” said Andrea Canady, Show Director. “We believe that this show will set the precedent for what our dealers have to offer their audience in this unique buying market. We hope that GIA alumni will register to attend the GIA® educational session and learn how to value antique and estate jewelry.”
In its 20th year, the Miami Beach Antique Jewelry & Watch Show offers attendees the chance to acquire the latest trends introduced to the market. Elegant signed pieces from famous names including Cartier, Tiffany & Co., David Webb, Harry Winston, Patek Phillippe, Van Cleef & Aprels and many others will encompass the showroom floor.
Dealers from across the county will showcase their top-selling selections including:
- Excalibur unveils a vast selection of platinum diamond vintage engagement rings, a platinum diamond sapphire ring which features a 13 karat no heat Ceylon sapphire and modern signed pieces by Cartier.
- Harvey Kessler Jewellery showcases rare signed pieces by Van Cleef & Arpels and boucheron as well as a Lalique frosted glass desk clock with mermaid motifs and an 18 karat gold Hermes large twisted rope toggle bracelet.
- Raymond Lee Jewelers delivers elegance by unveiling rare gems including large emeralds and sapphire pendants as well as rare high-end watches.
In addition, all categories of jewelry such as cameos, tennis bracelets, rings, decorative necklaces, brooches, gemstones and pendants will be available. These stunning collections represent all eras of jewelry history from the Renaissance to Art Deco.
Show times are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on October 5 th– 6th and 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on October 7 th. Admission is $20.00 to attend all three days. For more information about the show, or to purchase tickets, please call (239) 732-6642 or visit www.AntiqueJewelryMiami.com . Connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AntiqueJewelryMiami , follow us on Twitter at @MiamiAntiquesShow and follow our Pinterest boards at www.pinterest.com/usantiqueshows.
Join Us and Receive
- The FREE Miami Travel Guide!
- The Latest Miami News and Insights
- Exclusive Access to VIP Events Across Miami
- Recommendations to the best Miami has to offer