Get ready for the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show! Tickets are officially on sale for the largest boat and yacht event in the world, which will be returning to the Miami Beach Convention Center and four additional locations from Wednesday, February 16th through Sunday, February 20th for a Presidents Day weekend boating extravaganza.
Miami Boat Show Giveaway
Enter to win 2 tickets to the Miami Boat Show 2022 and join us to experience the show when it docks on February 16! This 5-day event is going to be bigger than ever before with hundreds of boats, yachts, and everything you need to live your nautical lifestyle to the fullest.
ONE Lucky Winner will win 2 GA tickets to #DBMIBS Enter to win on Instagram by clicking the link HERE.
View this post on Instagram
Produced by Informa Markets and owned by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show will be the first production of South Florida’s preeminent winter boat shows after joining forces earlier this year and combining the Miami Yacht Show, SuperYacht Miami, and the Miami International Boat Show – all to create one seamless experience for exhibitors, customers, and the marine industry at-large.
The 2022 Miami event is the first boat show to be integrated with the Discover Boating brand. Discover Boating is the North American lifestyle brand for boating aimed at attracting the next generation of boaters and engaging current boaters.
“We are looking forward to delivering an unparalleled experience at the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show,” said Andrew Doole, President of U.S. Boat Shows with Informa Markets, who produces the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show. “With our return to the Miami Beach Convention Center and alongside our partners at the National Marine Manufacturers Association, the 2022 boat show will be unlike any other winter boat show – and we can’t wait to bring together the boating and yachting community for an unforgettable event.”
Historically, the Miami International Boat Show, the Miami Yacht Show, and SuperYacht Miami have attracted over 100,000 visitors from approximately 35 countries around the globe to South Florida while generating an estimated $1.34 billion for the state, which is equivalent to the impact of hosting nearly 3 Super Bowls. Now that international travel restrictions have been lifted, the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show is expected to welcome back the global community of guests to this epic, five-day boating event – a welcome boon to South Florida’s tourism and hospitality sector.
“Interest and demand for boating are near all-time highs and we look forward to welcoming new and existing boaters from around the world to discover the best in boating on display throughout our five exciting on-land and in-water locations,” said Frank Hugelmeyer, NMMA President. “For 80 years, the Miami International Boat Show has put boating in Miami on the international stage while welcoming boaters from across the globe. The 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show will provide the ultimate boat show experience in a first-of-its-kind all-city event in Miami and Miami Beach.”
Bringing the events together will offer numerous benefits for exhibitors, visitors, and the greater Miami community, specifically Miami Beach and Downtown Miami. The on-land portion of the event will take place at the newly reimagined Miami Beach Convention Center, while the featured in-water activities will be offered at One Herald Plaza, Sea Isle Marina, Museum Park Marina, and Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island. The 2022 boat show will feature new elements such as the Boat Show Experience, where guests will have access to the AquaZone presented by Nautical Ventures in addition to a collection of experiential boating lifestyle activations, entertainment, innovative cuisines, and a marine accessory pavilion.
The 2022 marquee event – which will kick off Wednesday, February 16th through Sunday, February 20th – will be anchored at the Miami Beach Convention Center, One Herald Plaza, Sea Isle Marina, Museum Park Marina, and Island Gardens.
- Miami Beach Convention Center will offer power boats up to 49 feet, engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and retail pavilions.
- One Herald Plaza will feature larger power boats, motor yachts ranging from 50 feet to 125 feet in length, yacht tenders, engines, marine accessories, and retail pavilions.
- Sea Isle Marina will set the stage to test drive over 150 sea trial vessels while also highlighting boat and engine manufacturers.
- Museum Park Marina will provide an up-close look at the latest sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories.
- Island Gardens Deep Harbour will showcase SuperYacht Miami with the largest and most luxurious yachts at the Miami International Boat Show.
Ticketing – General Admission and Prime Time Preview
Enjoy a One-Day, Two-Day, or Prime Time Preview access to the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show.
Tickets include access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, Pride Park, Sea Isle Marina, One Herald Plaza, and Museum Park Marina.
Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show, valid for any one-day Feb. 16 – Feb. 20. Access to the boats here at the show is by the discretion of the broker, dealer, and/or manufacturer. Children under the age of 6 are free if accompanied by an adult.
- Children – General Admission One-Day Ticket: $15
- Adult – General Admission One-Day Ticket: $40
- Adult – General Admission Two-Day Ticket: $70
- Prime Time Preview One-Day Ticket: $60 (valid Wednesday – Sunday)
Boat Show Experience
The Boat Show Experience at Pride Park will be the ultimate boater’s destination, located directly outside the Miami Beach Convention Center. Access to the Boat Show Experience is included with general admission to the show. Guests can look forward to the following activations:
- Nautical Ventures AquaZone – For thrill seekers and water lovers alike, the AquaZone is designed to give boat show-goers an upfront and personal experience with a variety of water sports and innovative marine products.
- Discover Boating Educational Zone – An interactive educational and informational resource center dedicated to enhancing your boating knowledge.
- Costa Conservation Village – Dedicated to sharing information on how we all can protect and promote a healthy marine environment (featuring the Volvo Penta Sustainability stage).
- Electric Zone “Products of Tomorrow” – State of the art electric propulsion systems, battery powered boats, and high yech Products from across the globe.
- Wake Sports Experience – Featuring professional wake sports athletes from the competition circuit. Test your skills aboard the wake surf simulators.
- Community Corner – Engage with community clubs and associations dedicated to promoting the many benefits of marine stewardship and community involvement.
There will also be live music performances from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM on Thursday 2/17 through Saturday 2/19 featuring:
- Brothers of Others – A rock & roll trio based in Miami Beach, FL (Thursday, 2/17)
- Classic Rock Therapy – South Florida’s favorite classic rock/party band 11 years running (Friday, 2/18)
- Private Stock Band – Fluent in all styles of music from the oldies to today’s hits (Saturday 2/19)
Windward VIP Experience
The Windward VIP Experience includes Prime Time Preview and SuperYacht Miami access as well as exclusive entry into the Windward VIP Club at One Herald Plaza and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Guests can also enjoy a private concierge to book private appointments, a premium open bar, complimentary water taxi, and water tender access to/from Island Gardens Deep Harbour.
- One-Day Windward VIP Experience ticket: $300
SuperYacht Miami tickets include General Admission access and complimentary water tender service to Island Gardens Deep Harbour. SuperYacht Miami showcases the largest and most luxurious yachts in the Discover Boating International Boat Show. The vessels on display are nearly 300 feet.
- General Admission SuperYacht Miami One-Day Ticket: $125
- Prime Time Preview SuperYacht Miami One-Day Ticket: $150
To purchase tickets for the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, please visit: www.miamiboatshow.com/en/attend/buy_tickets.html.
Visitors are encouraged to book hotel stays as early as possible. More information about booking hotels can be found by visiting: www.miamiboatshow.com/en/book-hotel.html.
For more information about the 2022 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, please visit: www.miamiboatshow.com.