Summer at Fontainebleau Miami Beach is all about fun in the sun. Locals and visitors who are looking for exciting new activities to enjoy for the summer can venture to Miami Beach’s most iconic property, Fontainebleau Miami Beach. From May 30 – September 6, 2016 the legendary hotel is offering an enticing lineup of intimate events and seminars from family pastry classes and a private tour of the property’s pastry kitchen to cigar socials and oceanside painting classes with rosè tastings. The series of events has been specially curated by the hotel’s culinary experts as an opportunity for guests to indulge in all that the multi-faceted Fontainebleau has to offer. These one-of-a-kind experiences will be offered exclusively at La Côte, Scarpetta, Michael Mina 74 and StripSteak by Michael Mina.
NEW SUMMER EVENT FOR FAMILIES:
- Family Pastry Classes/Tour: Kids (and parents) are invited to a behind the scenes tour of Fontainebleau’s pastry shop, Chez Bon Bon along with a sneak peak of the hotel’s pastry kitchen. There, they will work side-by-side with one of Fontainebleau’s award-winning pastry chefs to create their own sweet confections and take home a sweet treat for later. Classes are limited to a total of eight (8) people per tour, children ages five (5) years or older are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult. $15 per guest | Wednesdays and Saturdays | 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
NEW SUMMER EVENTS FOR ADULTS:
o Bubble Battles – Learn about and enjoy different bubbly varietals – champagne, prosecco, cava, sekt and sparkling wine tastings overlooking the Atlantic ocean at La Côte, Fontainebleau’s Mediterranean inspired restaurant | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25 per person
- A Little Italy – Take part in a curated Italian wine seminar and sample vintages from Italy’s wine regions at Scott Conant’s award-winning restaurant, Scarpetta | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25 per person
- School Your Spirit – Let Michael Mina 74’s talented mixologists teach you the art of craft cocktails. Learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make a great libation and even bottle your own personal blend to take home | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25 per person
- Painting With a Twist – Enjoy an al fresco painting lesson supplemented with a rosé wine tasting and light bites alongside panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean at La Côte | 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. | $50 per person
- Cigar Social – Venture to Fontainebleau’s critically acclaimed steakhouse, StripSteak by Michael Mina for a cigar and beverage pairing on the restaurant’s terrace | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25 per person *includes one cigar and one featured beverage
For more information on summer events, visit fontainebleau.com/summer or call 800-548-8886. Summer events will run from May 30 – September 6, 2016 and can be reserved by calling the concierge desk at 305-614-4641. Space is limited; reservations are required.