Celebrate President’s Day Weekend in Miami February 17 – 20. The Magic City is the place to be for a long weekend filled with exciting events and activities. With so much to see and do, Miami is the perfect destination for anyone looking to escape the winter chill and experience the sun, sand, and sea. This year, Miami is hosting a trifecta of exciting events, including the Miami Boat Show, the Coconut Grove Arts Festival, and Art Wynwood, making it the ideal place to spend President’s Day Weekend.
Whether you’re a fan of boating, art, or simply looking for a fun-filled holiday weekend, Miami has everything you need to make the most of this special occasion. So gather your friends and family and join the festivities in Miami this President’s Day Weekend!
Here are some of the top things to do in Miami this President’s Day Weekend:
- Hidden Worlds and the islands of the Bahamas team up to bring back this immersive experience to Miami. Our Ocean, Our Future features the latest digital projection technology, 360-degree audio environments and immersive fine- dining, Hidden Worlds showcases the wonders of the world’s at-risk ocean ecosystems.
- Miami is set to host one of the biggest boat and yacht shows in the world, the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, from February 15th to 19th. This new show combines the Miami International Boat Show and the Miami Yacht Show to bring an unforgettable experience to all visitors.
- Coconut Grove comes alive with music, food and art for the three-day Coconut Grove Arts Festival. This juried art show along South Bayshore Drive presents jewelry, sculpture, painting and photography by more than 360 artists.
- Visit Tropic Bound Artists Book Fair | February 16-19 – South Florida’s very first international biennial artists’ book fair brings together 60 exhibitors from around the globe for a multi day event where visitors will discover the world of artists’ books while learning several techniques particular to the art form.
- Explore the Sixth Annual Miami Concours | February 17-19 – Honoring the 60th Anniversary of Lamborghini, the event presents some of the most coveted exotic post-war automobiles and iconic models from the world’s most recognizable luxury motoring brands including Aston Martin, Lamborghini, and Ferrari, among others. The highly-anticipated motoring event culminates with three striking red carpets, each making way for distinct Concours activations.
- Experience Miami Symphony Orchestra Concert | February 20 – Taking place outside the neighborhood’s 100-year-old Moore Building, the red-carpeted concert is produced by famed musician and producer Emilio Estefan. Maestro Eduardo Marturet will recreate the original 1922 official concert repertoire.
- Take a Presidential Walking Tour: Take a stroll through Mciami’s beautiful neighborhoods and learn about the American Presidents along the way. This walking tour takes you to some of the city’s most historic sites and provides interesting information about the Presidents who have shaped our country’s history.
- Art Wynwood, the premier winter contemporary and modern art fair, presented by Art Miami, returns for its tenth edition from February 16-19, 2023. The Fair will feature an array of international galleries presenting emerging, cutting edge, contemporary and modern works and will have its own distinct identity and design at the prestigious location in downtown Miami on Biscayne Bay between the Venetian and MacArthur Causeways.
- Explore the Little Havana Neighborhood: Little Havana is a vibrant neighborhood in Miami that is known for its Cuban culture, delicious food, and lively streets. Take a stroll down Calle Ocho, the heart of Little Havana, and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of this vibrant community.
- Visit the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens: The Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is a historic estate located in Miami that was once the home of American industrialist James Deering. Today, it serves as a museum and cultural center, offering visitors a glimpse into the life of one of America’s wealthiest and most influential men.
- Enjoy a Patriotic Fireworks Display: To celebrate the Presidents and the birth of our nation, Miami will be hosting a spectacular fireworks display over the weekend. Gather with friends and family to enjoy this colorful display, set to patriotic music and accompanied by a lively crowd.
Whether you’re a fan of boating, art, history buff, a foodie, or just looking for a fun and festive way to spend President’s Day Weekend, Miami has something for everyone. So pack your bags, grab your sunscreen, and head down to Miami for a patriotic and memorable holiday weekend!