Time Out Market, the world’s first food and cultural market based on editorial curation, is excited to celebrate National Bourbon Month at its Miami location. In partnership with Wild Turkey Bourbons, the featured spirits of the month, the Market’s programming kicks off this week and continues throughout the month of September.
Festivities include an array of activations, classes and events as well as limited-edition bourbon drink offerings and specials. Whether you’re a bourbon aficionado or a neophyte looking to broaden your horizons, you will surely find something to sip, savor and discover at the Market. Below is a snapshot of events (subject to change).
- Happy Hour revelers may enjoy a special $8 Paper Plane Slushie – a refreshingly citrus-forward Bourbon cocktail served frozen. Happy Hour is available Wednesday through Sunday, 4PM – 7PM with late-night Happy Hour on Friday and Saturday evenings from 9PM – 11PM.
- Wild Turkey Bourbon Class & Cocktail Demo | Wednesday, September 22nd from 7:30PM – 8:30PM
Priced at $35 per person, this hands-on workshop offers newbies a taste of the Wild Turkey family of bourbons while giving experienced bourbon lovers expert insights into tasting, buying and cocktail mixing. Tickets can be purchased HERE.
- Pop-up Bourbon Bar | Friday, September 24th from 6PM – 11PM
Featuring Wild Turkey 101, Russell’s Reserve, and Longbranch pours served neat along with hand-crafted Bourbon-forward cocktails.
- The Market’s newest offering, LUR by Chef Aitor Garate Berasaluze, will serve a special bourbon-infused tasting menu on Wednesday, September 29. Tickets and information can be found HERE.
Time Out Market Miami is located at 1601 Drexel Avenue on Miami Beach. Hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday 4PM – 10PM; Friday 4PM – 11PM; Saturday 12PM – 11PM and Sunday 12PM – 10PM. The Market is closed Monday and Tuesday. Telephone: (786) 753-5388; https://www.timeoutmarket.com/
On-site lot parking is available at a reduced rate with Timeout Market validation ($6 for the first two hours). Street parking is also available.
Join Us and Receive
- The FREE Miami Travel Guide!
- The Latest Miami News and Insights
- Exclusive Access to VIP Events Across Miami
- Recommendations to the best Miami has to offer