Miami Beach Fitness Festival Powered by HYROX is a destination fitness festival on the sands of Miami Beach powered by global fitness race HYROX and in partnership with the City of Miami Beach, attracting participants from around the world. Each day will feature a world-class musical component as part of the Miami Beach Fitness Festival Concert Series. In addition to the main fitness race event, the roster of supporting events hosted in partnership with notable brands will bring awareness to health and fitness, while enhancing the experience of Miami Beach under a covered structure from March 23 – 26, 2023 on the beachfront between 6 to 10 streets.
Registration for the fitness competition, spectator tickets and tickets to the concert series are available now. Entry to participate in the HYROX fitness race as an individual, doubles or relay is open to everyone. For more information please visit: https://mbfitnessfest.com.
Miami Beach Fitness Festival events include:
- Miami Beach Fitness Festival Powered by HYROX: Taking place on Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., the two-day fitness race gives athletes from around the world an opportunity to compete on the sands of Miami Beach and serves as an official qualifier to the HYROX World Championships. For its inaugural edition, registration for the fitness competition will be open to everyone with limited spots available.
- Miami Beach Fitness Festival Experience: Throughout the four-day festival, attendees will have the opportunity to spectate the HYROX World Series of Fitness Racing, experience the Health & Wellness Village, enjoy some of Miami’s most delicious food vendors, mingle with athletes and visit interactive exhibitors, all on the sands of Miami Beach!
- Miami Beach Fitness Festival Concert Series: As part of the Fitness Festival’s overall weekend experience, the Miami Beach Music Festival Concert Series will bring various world-class artists to the sands of Miami Beach to be enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. The series of special music events will occur from Thursday, March 23 to Sunday, March 26 from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Miami Beach Fitness Festival Powered by HYROX is proud to be part of Miami Beach Live!, the City of Miami Beach’s month-long series of health, wellness, fitness and entertainment events for all to enjoy. HYROX has joined forces with Miami fitness event founders Frankie Ruiz, founder of the Miami Marathon and Steve Suarez, founder of WODapalooza, to collaborate alongside leading hospitality and entertainment provider Breakwater Hospitality Group on Miami’s largest fitness festival.
“Miami Beach Fitness Festival powered by HYROX is taking an important step toward elevating the fitness community in South Florida by bringing an approachable, open-for-all fitness festival to the beachfront this March,” said Frankie Ruiz, Festival Director. “The City of Miami Beach has cultivated a tremendous fitness community and elevated its approach to the health and wellness scene by providing the public access to these types of events. The city has quickly become a widely recognized global destination for fitness and we are thrilled to amplify that message through this signature event.”
HYROX is the world’s most accessible race designed for everyone and is one of the fastest growing training methodologies with a growing network of over 600 affiliated gyms worldwide. The organization has experienced remarkable growth since its inception, from one race with 650 participants in 2017 to 45 races in 11 countries and an estimated 90,000 participants in 2023. Races begin with a one-kilometer run followed by one functional movement and repeats eight times for a total of 8 kilometers and 8 functional movements. The race can be run as an individual, in doubles or as a relay team of four to provide an accessible entry point for any fitness level. The movements in HYROX contain no heavy or complex movements, designed so everyone can complete them.
“We are thrilled to partner with the Miami Beach Fitness Festival to bring our world class fitness racing concept to one of America’s destination cities that is steeped in sporting and athletic history,” said Christian Toetzke, founder of HYROX. “We were impressed immediately by the ambition and vision of the event and the competency of the team behind it. We’ve hosted races in some of the most iconic cities on the planet and I believe that this unique celebration of fitness and all the values we hold dear will be one of our most memorable events ever.”
For more information about the Miami Beach Fitness Festival Powered by HYROX and to purchase tickets, please visit https://mbfitnessfest.com and follow @mbfitnessfest.
Join Us and Receive
- The FREE Miami Travel Guide!
- The Latest Miami News and Insights
- Exclusive Access to VIP Events Across Miami
- Recommendations to the best Miami has to offer