After much anticipation, Giselle Miami, the new restaurant concept from E11EVEN and The Restaurant People, will open its doors on February 3, 2023 in the heart of Downtown’s Arts and Entertainment District. Situated on the rooftop of E11EVEN Miami, Giselle will serve as a lively addition to the local culinary scene merging Asian, Mediterranean & French-inspired cuisine, elevated cocktail programming, and exquisite design with supreme hospitality-driven service. Boasting mystique and an undeniable sense of allure, the rooftop restaurant concept will transport guests on a journey into the world behind the eyes of Giselle.
“We are thrilled to finally be opening the doors to Giselle,” said Dennis DeGori, Creator and Co-Founder of E11EVEN Miami. “Between the cuisine, beverages, and ambiance guests will indulge in, coupled with the one-of-a-kind five-star hospitality experience that we and The Restaurant People are known for, Giselle Miami is ready to welcome all!”
Executive Chef Gustavo Zuluaga brings years of experience to the anticipated concept and has designed a menu packed with unexpected flavors and refined Asian, Mediterranean & French influences. Guests can look forward to fresh fare enriched with Giselle’s signature added flair:
- At ‘First Glance,’ you’ll experience Bluefin Tuna Truffle Cones (Seasonal Truffles, Wasabi Creme Fraiche, 24K Golf Leaf), Hamachi Crudo (Duo of Coconut Sauces, Agrumato Lemon Olive Oil, Puffed Amaranth), Truffle Toast(Seasonal Truffles, Raclette, Cremini Duxelles); and Kurobuta Pork Ribs (Yakiniku Glaze, Togarashi, Scallions), etc..
- See her ‘Seaduction’ with the Chilean Sea Bass (Miso Japanese Eggplant, Baby Bok Choy, Tarragon), Mediterranean Branzino (Fennel Confit, Garlic Broccolini, Lemon Chervil Nage), and Flaming Lobster Thermidor (2lb Maine Lobster, Cognac & Dijon Mustard Sauce, Crispy Shitakes), among other options.
- Reach your ‘Desire’ with mouthwatering meats such as an 8oz Filet Mignon(Piquillo Peppers, Pearl Onions, and a Choice of Sauce) and Free-Range Peking Chicken (Bao Buns, Hoisin, Leeks, and Radishes).
- Experience pure ‘Indulgence’ with the Japanese A5 (Snow Aged A5 Wagyu, Sushi Rice, Shiso Leaves, Truffle Ponzu), and Flaming Australian Wagyu Tomahawk (Pomme Puree, Wild Mushrooms, Sauce Selection).
- Treat yourselves to ‘‘The Finer Things’ including Champagne & Caviar (Dom Perignon Vintage Luminous, 4oz Siberian 5-Star & Accompaniments), or a Seafood Tower (Maine Lobster, Stone Crab, Oysters, Shrimp).
- Or perhaps, providing the most ‘‘Temptation’ is the impeccable Chef’s Selection 6-course tasting experience.
- But, don’t forget to satisfy your ‘Pleasures’ with the Giselle’s Pearls (Gold and Silver Pearls, 6 Leches Sponge Cake, Crème Chantilly) or the Flambé Roquefort Tart (Savory Cheese Tart, Grand Marnier, Cabernet Poached Petite Pears).
Giselle will lure guests in with an indulgent collection of skillfully-crafted cocktails and an extensive list of high-end wines and spirits. Her curated cocktail program is centered around names and flavor profiles that provoke thoughts of memorable adventures and nights out on the town. The refreshing ‘Head Over Heels’ cocktail is a mix of E11EVEN Vodka, Sparkling Rosé, Raspberry, Lemongrass & Citrus served in a glass stiletto and designed to be shared, while the French Kiss is made with Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Champagne, Lemon, Maraschino Cherry.
“We couldn’t be more proud and excited to welcome guests to Giselle,” said Tim Petrillo, CEO & Co-Founder of The Restaurant People. “In addition to the elevated food and drink offerings that Giselle will offer, we are super excited to introduce Giselle to Miami and be part of the E11EVEN family which has been the gold standard of the Miami nightlife for close to a decade.”
Giselle is sophisticated yet eclectic, seductively captivating, edgy, and outright extravagant on every level, from her presentation to the aura of mystery she evokes in each guest that walks through her doors. The team tapped international award-winning South Africa-based interior architect Tristan Du Plessis to completely transform the space with high-style design, modern elegance, and custom-made decor elements from all around the world, including Italy, Netherlands, Paris, London, Greece, New York, South Africa, and Miami.
Upon arrival, guests will take a private elevator up to the main entrance of the rooftop restaurant, where they will be invited to step into the sultry fantasy world of Giselle via a luminous mosaic-tiled tunnel that whimsically leads into Giselle’s foyer. A custom-built retractable roof spans the entirety of the indoor-outdoor restaurant, allowing for a truly dynamic dining experience. The dazzling, panoramic setting was designed with an unparalleled level of artistry that breathes life into each of the exceptionally detailed areas that make up Giselle Miami.
Giselle’s 14-seat marble-adorned Bar presents an idyllic space for guests to sip and savor her signature libations. Offering guests an added multimedia art experience, an animated digital art display cases the wall behind the Bar and showcases the work of Miami-based filmmaker and producer Frank Kelly. Kelly was tapped to produce a custom short film series for the space that reveals snippets of Giselle’s persona with a seductive cinematic eye.
An intimate Lounge/Terrace area extends from the Bar, offering comfortable lounge seating and elegant black marble embellished dining tables set against Miami’s evening skyline. Separating this space from the central dining area within the venue, a double-sided mirrored sign spells out, in neon fluorescence, the spoken words of Giselle: “I’ll be here, if by chance, you’ll be here too.”
Giselle’s Central Dining area houses a thoughtful curation of table settings to accommodate varied restaurant-goers party sizes – from cozy tables for two all the way up to larger seatings for ten. A partially enclosed space, bordered by lush greenery and marble scaffolding, boasts three large-party custom-built round tables. Refined with sleek wood paneling and delicately hand-carved trimmings, each table setting within this area can comfortably seat up to 10 guests.
The must-see crown jewel within Giselle’s artfully devised layout leads us to the concept’s utterly awe-striking Dream Room. This high-design main dining room space is engulfed with impossibly oversized French lace and elaborate baroque detailing, whereas the walls and ceilings are ornamented in 3D wood-carved architectural detailings. At the heart of the Dream Room, an open interactive kitchen offers an exclusive experiential element for guests. Giselle’s spectacular settings each offer their own unique personality and idyllic backdrops for bespoke private dining experiences and events.
Giselle is located at 15 NE 11 St., Miami, FL 33132. Opening hours of operation are Wednesday – Sunday, from 6:00pm until late. For reservations and more information, please visit www.gisellemiami.com and follow @giselle.miami.